Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently May 15th, 2024, 10:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: November 24th, 2006, 9:29 pm 
Fellow player

Kitana had felt Kagomaru for awhile now,and could pick up his scent quickly.She looked over,and saw him,giving a slight smile and a wave.
Before she knew it,Bele appeared out of nowhere and attacked Kagomaru.Her eyes widened in a bit of a question,because challenging Kagomaru like that seemed insane.

She turned around,and continued to sip the tea,as she watched the battle before her.

"Hehe...this is fun."

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 25th, 2006, 3:31 am 
Fellow player

"...hmm...So you want me to show you my true power?....*Tekagen wa shinai! ...Try to the limit...!"

The vortex of colors apeared once more in Kagomaru's eyes...his face was drained of all emotions and his power began sturring up the dust around him...

His claws began to grow slightly as did his fangs...and once more a mist...whit a low humming ...a humming like the whispers of the dead started to rise up from him...

At first the humm was low and barely noticeble,but after a few minutes you could make up faces in the blue fog that started looking more like a blue flame)...faces of all those that stood before the Lord of Souls...each and every face groaning,humming,screaming but all the screems seemed to fade under the pure power that Kagomaru was unleashing...the winds all around him concentrated in a sort of cyclone thn shifted blowing only at Kagomaru's feet...His eyes where now a greenish blue,like a combination between emeralds and saphires...

He slowly reached for his sword that bursted into the flemes that engulfed it's master...The blade seemed to be alive...a reavenous entity on it's own...thirsting for battle...Within the blink of an eye Kagomaru smashed into Belegwath throwing him agenst a tree,brakeing it in two...

Tekagen wa shinai!=japaneese. I won't hold back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 25th, 2006, 3:19 pm 
Fellow player

As Kagomaru seemed to phase out of sight, Belegwath felt a slight wind brush his face. In the next instant a powerful blow smashed into his chest, flinging him across the clearing.

Staggering to his feet, he shook his head violently to clear his vision. Turning to the side he spat a gobbet of blood, the jubilant grin never leaving his face.

"Yes, yes! This is what I have waited for! Let both our masks fall for this battle!" The flames engulfing his body seemed to draw inward as his skin changed to black. His bones popped and cracked as he grew in size. As his transformation ended, his wings of shadow spread across the ground, the flames roaring about him once again.

"I am Valarauko!" He roared as he darted forward, sending one fist smashing into Kagomaru's ribs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 25th, 2006, 3:43 pm 
Fellow player

Kagomaru was throwned a few feet back by Belegwath's blow...He didn't show any signs of pain...Insted he felt anger...and anger that sent many a foe before into the jaws of oblivion...

His hair started to flutter in the air as he unleashed eaven more of his power...the flames on his body seemed to turn be blowened away by the shear intensity of the winds that now surrounded him.His eyes now seemed to radiate,and his claws where glowing...

Then suddenly the strong wind stopped and a massive burst of Jakai flew into every direction hitting everything in sight...as Belegwath was blasted by the flare,Kagomaru smashed into Belegwath's body and threw his lightwhip twords him ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 25th, 2006, 4:02 pm 
Fellow player

Belegwath felt his bones snap as Kagomaru struck yet again. He clenched his teeth as another lightwhip tore into his flesh. He was not strong enough to win this battle, but he was far from finished.

Taking aim, he flung his whip at Kagomaru's leg, the tails wrapping and tightening as they struck. With a sharp pull, he drug Kagomaru forward and gripped his face with both hands.

"Kill me if you wish, but know that the marks of our battle will remain. A parting gift, if you will." Belegwath grinned widely as his flames raced down his arms, coating Kagomaru in white-hot fire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 25th, 2006, 4:12 pm 
Fellow player

Kagomaru growled as the flames engulfed his body..."...heh...as i guessed,he is strong...and with room to become alot stronger...But he isn't strong enough to stand agenst me yet...".Jumping to his feet Kagomaru smashed into belegwath leaveing him stunned...With a clod emotionless look on his face he rean Belegwath through with his sword and punched him in his chest throwing him in the grass several feet away ...

Kagomaru's power once more retuned to normal...he walked twords the place where Belegwath landed and hepled him to his feet...His wounds would have killed a human but his youkai body had alredy started healing...no doubt shards helped him in this regard...then he turned away and headed for the shade of a nearby tree under which he layed down to rest...

"...a most entertaining battle..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 25th, 2006, 4:31 pm 
Fellow player

As Kagomaru reclined under the tree, Belegwath slowly reversed his transformation, changing back into the guise of a child.

A few minutes passed as his wounds continued to close. Extinguishing his whip, he walked over to the tree and stretched out on the grass.

"Very entertaining, though I wasn't expecting to last so long." He let out a breath as the last of his bones reknit themselves. "And look, we even had some spectators," he smiled as he noticed Kitana and her friend watching them. "It looks as though Kitana's friend is a bit nervous of us. It would be rude of us not to introduce ourselves, do you agree?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 25th, 2006, 4:45 pm 
Fellow player

"Heh...I suppose...I am Kagomaru,a plesure" hKagomaru said turning twords Kitana and her human companion..."And you fought well...I was hopeing to come across you once more...I wanted to see what strength lyed benith that disguise of yours...",he sayed to belegwath...

Turniong twords Kitana and the human he glanced at them...Kagomaru's flare was sure to have at least wounded them..."It's a good thing i restrained myself...my flare could have caused alot of trouble for theese two."

"So what brings you to this side of the forest?"Kagomaru asked belegwath as they both sat down under the cool shade of a tree...

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 25th, 2006, 10:56 pm 
Fellow player

Kitana's eyes were widened,she loved the battle and enjoyed it much.They were both very strong,and she was envious.She looked at herself,and from the Jakai that Kagomaru shot out,she was wounded,but it wasn't too bad.

"Heh,you should be glad I don't have any shards embeded in me,otherwise when you let out that Flare,I would have attacked you."

Kitana rested a bit,and waited for her wounds to heal,before she went on to train.

"Kagomaru...Bele looks almost strong enough to join your clan,don't you think?"

She smiled a bit,remembering how the clan was to inducting others,and reminiced on the pleasure she once had when she was apart of the orginal clan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 26th, 2006, 3:15 am 
Fellow player

"Indeed he is...Belegwath, join my clan,i will show you true power,the power your old master promised,the power that you've been seeking since you arrived...You and I are not native to his world...What say you?"

Kagomaru grined...Indeed Belegwath gave him a run for his money,trully a fight to remember.He smiled content...He turned his attention to the human..."And who might you be?I have not seen you around here before..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 26th, 2006, 3:24 am 
Fellow player

Belegwath grinned and placed his hand on his sword's pommel.

"I would be honored. My sword, my soul, my life. All these I pledge to you."

As he dropped his hand a strange look passed over his face, and reaching to his neck he pulled a jewel shard from the skin. Looking over the shard he shifted his gaze to Kagomaru and gave a short laugh.

"Do me a favor, will you? Try not to let these trinkets become an obsession for us. My master, became a bit attached to a few gems, created more trouble then you can imagine." Tossing the shard between his hands he shook his head in amusement. "All for some gems. Damn Silmarils."

Pushing the shard back into his neck he looked over to the human sitting by Kitana. "But the past is dead and gone. So Kitana, who's this friend of yours?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 26th, 2006, 1:48 pm 
Fellow player

Kitana smiled and looked over at Ichido,then gave a slight nod.

"This is Ichido,I'm guess he's new around here because I've never seen him before."

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 26th, 2006, 2:53 pm 
Fellow player

Kagomaru grined ..."Then be welcomed Belegwath! Welcome the The Fallen Empire...your new familly..."

Then he turned to kitana and Ichido "...take care of the human Kitana...we wouldn't want him to get in trouble or hurt now would we" *grins*

Turning once more twords Belegwath Kagomaru spoke "Don't worry...i never relyed on those for power...true strength comes from your will and ambition...not some trinket...I'll admit i have uses for them but not to grow in phisical power...heh..."

"And as for our new aquaintance here?What brings him to our little corner of the world?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 27th, 2006, 6:06 am 
Voyager

Snapping out a tranced state, Ichido rears in pain as the figure before him starts to speak to Kitana.
Damn.... This isnt good... I cant even move...
Ichido struggles to look up and can only manage a few inchs.
This demonic aura is intense, I dont even think Master Draxs could handle this one.
Trying to get ahold of himself he grabs his zanpoktoh and forces it deep into the earth, raising up only inches above where was first.
heh... If he strikes now... It'll be all over...
Ichido manages to crack a grin to Kitana. Sweat starts to pour from his face as Ichido strains against his power and if hes sensing this right... another...
Damn...
Ichido is overwhelmed and blacks out from exhaustion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 27th, 2006, 8:33 am 
Fellow player

"Hmmm...seems the excitement was a bit to much for your friend..." *grins*
"My presence here probably isn't helping either so I'll go...I've more pressing matters to attned to...Come Belegwath...we have much to acomplish,you and I..."

Looking back twords Kitana Kagomaru grined "...Keep him safe...it would be such a pity for him to die so young...We'll meet again young hanyou..." then in the blink of an eye Belegwath and Kagomaru where gone...phased out of site...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next